4 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Halloween baby names from last year

To contact us Click HERE
This will be the second Halloween for A Baby Name Per Day, so I thought I'd revisit 2011's October posts.

Zelda - as in Zelda Spellman, from "Sabrina the Teenage Witch"
My first list of Halloween baby names - for girls I loved Persephone, Beatrix, Hallow, Eve, Drusilla, Rowena, Jacquelyn, Lilith, Stormy, Jetta, Lamia, Felina, Circe, Lilura, Taika, Zillah, Twila, Desdemona, and Branwen... for boys I loved Salem, Casper, Samhain, Roderick, Damon, Blake, Orpheus, Ichabod (nn Ike) and Night...and ohhhh, the unisex list!
Hallow - I thought this was just too cool
Samhain - a great new way to get Sam as a nickname
Falena - not quite sure why I think moths go so well with Halloween, but I do...maybe because they come out at night, and they're kind of mysterious
Casper - needs no introduction
Sabrina - not many known Sabrina's Celtic origins
Bram - for Bram Stoker
Persephone - the goddess abducted by Hades
Opal - October's birth stone

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder